Pest posts, May 29 - June 11
Pastor Pants
2006-06-12 18:12:07 UTC
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those
days, or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap
Archie Leach
SneakyP
Some Guy
Cujo DeSockpuppet
Bill E Goat
Chadwick Stone©
Molester Of The Millenium
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
Art Deco
Peter J Ross
Tremendous R
Meat Plow
Frogbutt
orox
Vanilla Gorilla
Wombat
Ali Baba and the Forty Pests
The Jihadist
Roofshadow
Archie Leach
The Bartlo Information Ministry
I Foamy Blarto stand refuted and retufted.
Penas Sorus
Bookman
Pastor Pants -- Bless you Foamy!
Veszpertin
FEKLAAR
Katrina B. Haven
Hypocrisy Alert
Mt Pocono Goat Ropers
Fujikawa Yamamoto
Fred Hall
This list is only of those liars and pests posting their crap to
ne.weather, as I previously discussed. Note that one may be posting as
several, and my newsreader may miss a few. The fact that so many of
them go against one of me shows what cowards they all are.
The above pests continue their kookdancing and are primarily
exchanging crap among themselves and other posters. Though I
selectively respond to their crap, that is not necessary - for most
cases I simply see one lie from them and place them on the list to
identify them as such.
Believe nothing the pathetic liars post about me - they are again
refuted by being identified as such.
When will you rezoom posting your fine weather poasts so that New
Orleans might be saved further embarrassment?
Bill E Goat
2006-06-12 18:54:58 UTC
Post by Pastor Pants
[...]
About the same time that FEMA improves its rescue activities to spare
New Orleans any further suffering. IOW, never.
The One True Rusty
2006-06-13 23:36:33 UTC
Post by Bill E Goat
Post by Pastor Pants
[...]
I hate to be the bearer of "hey, you're a dumbass" but New Orleans
screwed itself.
FEMA did just fine, everywhere else had officials that weren't corrupt
and worked *with* FEMA and everywhere else had much better success in
dealing with Katrina.
Hypocrisy Alert
2006-06-15 06:26:29 UTC
Post by The One True Rusty
I hate to be the bearer of "hey, you're a dumbass" but New Orleans
screwed itself.
FEMA did just fine, everywhere else had officials that weren't corrupt
and worked *with* FEMA and everywhere else had much better success in
dealing with Katrina.
"FEMA did just fine?" You mean like giving $20000 to someone in prison
who claimed to have lost his home? Or the debit cards that were used for
tropical cruises and porn and strip clubs?
The One True Rusty
2006-06-15 08:04:35 UTC
Post by Hypocrisy Alert
Post by The One True Rusty
I hate to be the bearer of "hey, you're a dumbass" but New Orleans
screwed itself.
FEMA did just fine, everywhere else had officials that weren't corrupt
and worked *with* FEMA and everywhere else had much better success in
dealing with Katrina.
"FEMA did just fine?" You mean like giving $20000 to someone in prison
who claimed to have lost his home? Or the debit cards that were used for
tropical cruises and porn and strip clubs?
I'm not saying FEMA doesn't make mistakes, but when handling Katrina New
Orleans' leaders are the reason things didn't go well for the citizens.
Chadwick Stone©
2006-06-15 09:34:21 UTC
Post by The One True Rusty
Post by Hypocrisy Alert
Post by The One True Rusty
I hate to be the bearer of "hey, you're a dumbass" but New Orleans
screwed itself.
FEMA did just fine, everywhere else had officials that weren't
corrupt and worked *with* FEMA and everywhere else had much better
success in dealing with Katrina.
"FEMA did just fine?" You mean like giving $20000 to someone in
prison who claimed to have lost his home? Or the debit cards that
were used for tropical cruises and porn and strip clubs?
I'm not saying FEMA doesn't make mistakes, but when handling Katrina
New Orleans' leaders are the reason things didn't go well for the
citizens.
Concentrate on delivering pizza and leave government to the adults.
--
Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
Hammer of Thor, March 2005
lab~rat >:-)
2006-06-15 11:44:54 UTC
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:04:35 GMT, The One True Rusty
Post by The One True Rusty
Post by Hypocrisy Alert
Post by The One True Rusty
I hate to be the bearer of "hey, you're a dumbass" but New Orleans
screwed itself.
FEMA did just fine, everywhere else had officials that weren't corrupt
and worked *with* FEMA and everywhere else had much better success in
dealing with Katrina.
"FEMA did just fine?" You mean like giving $20000 to someone in prison
who claimed to have lost his home? Or the debit cards that were used for
tropical cruises and porn and strip clubs?
I'm not saying FEMA doesn't make mistakes, but when handling Katrina New
Orleans' leaders are the reason things didn't go well for the citizens.
And the citizens bear some responsibility, too...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
The One True Rusty
2006-06-15 14:01:24 UTC
Post by The One True Rusty
Post by Hypocrisy Alert
Post by The One True Rusty
I hate to be the bearer of "hey, you're a dumbass" but New Orleans
screwed itself.
FEMA did just fine, everywhere else had officials that weren't corrupt
and worked *with* FEMA and everywhere else had much better success in
dealing with Katrina.
"FEMA did just fine?" You mean like giving $20000 to someone in prison
who claimed to have lost his home? Or the debit cards that were used for
tropical cruises and porn and strip clubs?
I'm not saying FEMA doesn't make mistakes, but when handling Katrina New
Orleans' leaders are the reason things didn't go well for the citizens.
And the citizens bear some responsibility, too...
Absolutely!
Actually moreso than their corrupt and inept leaders (whom they chose,
and, recently RE-CHOSE).
Citizens need to take care of themselves as much as possible without
relying on officials.
Bill E Goat
2006-06-17 02:51:53 UTC
They made about a billion dollars worth of "mistakes."
Penas Sorus
2006-06-17 04:17:16 UTC
Post by Bill E Goat
Post by The One True Rusty
I'm not saying FEMA doesn't make mistakes, but when handling Katrina
New Orleans' leaders are the reason things didn't go well for the
citizens.
They made about a billion dollars worth of "mistakes."
They're fixing it. Next time they'll only make mistakes $500.00 at a
time, and the recipient will be sternly warned that they'll be in big
trouble if they spend it for anything but necessities. Yeah... That will
fix it.

I was wondering how k00kass paid for his gynecologist visits.
Bill E Goat
2006-06-18 16:14:16 UTC
Post by Penas Sorus
They're fixing it. Next time they'll only make mistakes $500.00 at a
time, and the recipient will be sternly warned that they'll be in big
trouble if they spend it for anything but necessities. Yeah... That will
fix it.
You mean like how they warn FoAmer PyLe about impersonating a
weatherman?
Post by Penas Sorus
I was wondering how k00kass paid for his gynecologist visits.
I kinda figures he paid the gynecologists in "services," if you get my
drift...
Penas Sorus
2006-06-18 22:23:03 UTC
Post by Bill E Goat
Post by Penas Sorus
They're fixing it. Next time they'll only make mistakes $500.00 at a
time, and the recipient will be sternly warned that they'll be in big
trouble if they spend it for anything but necessities. Yeah... That
will fix it.
You mean like how they warn FoAmer PyLe about impersonating a
weatherman?
FoAmer is terrified of those men in black suits who collect drivers
licenses and never say anything.
Post by Bill E Goat
Post by Penas Sorus
I was wondering how k00kass paid for his gynecologist visits.
I kinda figures he paid the gynecologists in "services," if you get my
drift...
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=357836&poll_id=0&warned=y

Think he paid in adavance?

lab~rat >:-)
2006-06-13 11:54:16 UTC
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:12:07 GMT, Pastor Pants
[...]
Archie Leach is on there twice...
Wombat
2006-06-14 01:06:09 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:12:07 GMT, Pastor Pants
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those
days, or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap
Archie Leach
<snick>
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Archie Leach
<sneck>
Post by lab~rat >:-)
Archie Leach is on there twice...
That's because that goatfucking spawn of Satan was too
busy peering through the bathroom keyhole to pots a proper
psests lits.

He was trying to watch Connie getting out of the shower and
weighing herself. Bartmuch likes to see that ... she's the
only nude woman he's ever seen.